If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
We can store your data at various moments, for example when you create an account via our Website, use our Services or when you contact us. We are allowed to process your data because otherwise we can not provide you our service. In addition, we need your data to carry out the agreement between you and us. If you choose not to share your data, then we cannot process and deliver your orders.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your residence
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your order history
- Body measurements
We save the following data to your account: Name, address, username, password, phone number, body measurements. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again. We also save - for your own convenience - the data of former orders.
It is possible that the provider of social media sends us information (according to his policy), if you use social media functions on our Website. That can be your name, profile picture, gender, friends list and other information that you provided. If you don't want the social media provider to send us the information, you can change the privacy settings on your social-media account.
If you like an item, that item will appear on your social media-account when you are logged in to your account. If you are on a webpage that uses social media add-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social-media account. We do not control this data sharing.
Official White Shirt offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of offers and other news. We use an opt-in system Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide our Payment Service Provider, Mollie, relevant personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data within our company.
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
We do not share your personal data with anybody.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognize you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
- your items are kept in the shopping cart
- you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
- you shop safely at Official White Shirt
- you are able to read and write reviews
- the Website works efficiently
- we are able to track bugs, errors and abuse on our Website
- we can test improvements
- you can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
- you receive complete local information
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you.
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records.
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you.
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the European Data Protection Authority, if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Official White Shirt